After a very successful sell-out Halloween Horror Nights last year, Universal Studios Singapore announced recently on its website the return of Halloween Horror Nights 2 on 19 to 21 and 25 to 28 October 2012 from 8pm to 12 midnight.
This year promises to be bolder and bigger. Universal Studios Singapore is upping the scare ante and doubling the number of scare actors.
Experience five scare zones and three haunted houses this year. The Puppet Master brings together the sinister Doctor Dementia, The Undertaker and The High Priest. The Puppet Master tortures his latest victims in his workshop of dolls and turns them into his imaginary friends. Come face to face with your worst fears in the Dungeon of Damnation.
This year an additional zone has been added to take up part of The Lost World where the new haunted house, The Insanitarium will reside. Nine attractions including TRANSFORMERS The Ride, Battlestar Galactica and Shrek 4D will also be open.
Some of the rides, shows and attractions will be open all night so that you can have a great time.
Tickets are available for purchase at any Universal Studios Singapore ticket booth now or online from 24 August 2012.
- Early Bird (Before 1 October 2012) S$60
- Stay & Scream (Upgrade your Universal Studios Singapore Day-Pass purchased from 15 August to an Event Ticket) S$45
- Event Admission Ticket (Purchased between 1 to 28 October 2012) S$68
- Universal Express (Comes with priority access to three haunted houses and select Halloween Horror Nights 2 attractions) S$40
- Resorts World Sentosa Hotel Guests (Flash hotel key card at Universal Studios Singapore Ticket Booth) S$45
- RWS Invites (Flash RWS Invites Card at Universal Studios Singapore Ticket Booth) S$50
Exclusive Universal Studios Singapore R.I.P Tour are also available where you are personally guided through each scare zone as well as VIP access to any of the hair-raising haunted houses and rides.
Early Bird R.I.P Tour tickets are available for booking between 15 August and 30 September 2012 at S$128.
If you book the R.I.P. Tour from 1 to 28 October 2012, they are available at S$148.
R.I.P Tours can be booked by calling +656577 6077 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Halloween Horror Nights 2 is recommended for children above the age of 13. No costumes or masks are allowed.
Check out the Hollywood Horror Nights in other countries here.